CoreX Power Club
Power Clubs are ideal for exercising lots of muscle groups at once. They give great results and are incredibly fun to use. Originally used by specialists the Power Club is becoming more and more popular for an all over body workout.
Power Clubs help to increase your strength by targeting muscles that traditional weights do not. They are also beneficial for training the core and improving striking speed. They are a popular choice for those that partake in sports such as Mixed Martial Arts and Boxing.
A number of exercises can be carried out with Power Clubs including torch presses, inside leg swings, squats and pendulum swings.
- Favoured by professional athlete, sport trainers etc.
- Great for rehabilitating shoulder injuries
- Improve flexibility & posture
- Fun & effective to use
- Increase upper body and core strength
- Baseball shape with easy-grip handle
Weights Available: 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg and 20kg to help you choose the right weight for your workout and your resilience level.