CoreX Power Club
Power Clubs have become more and more popular over the years after once being deemed a specialist piece of equipment. Great for giving the body an all over workout as it targets groups of muscles all at the same time.
The clubs are used to increase functional strength, train the core and increase striking speed. This makes them a popular choice of equipment for those who compete in sports such as mixed martial arts and boxing.
There are a number of exercise that can be carried out with Power Clubs ensuring that the body is put through its paces. The best part though that it barely feels like your exercising.
- Favoured by professional athlete, sport trainers etc.
- Great for rehabilitating shoulder injuries
- Improve flexibility & posture
- Fun & effective to use
- Increase upper body and core strength
- Baseball shape with easy-grip handle
Weights Available: 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg and 20kg to help you choose the right weight for your workout and your resilience level.