CoreX Rubber Bumper Plates 20kg (Pair)
Thsee weight plates are Olympic standard making them the perfect training equipment for competition practice. The plates are also competition coloured and have universal widths, making sure that the bar is always the same height off the ground.
A metal ring on the inner bumper allows the plate to rotate with the bar for a more natural lift that can reduce the chances of wrist strain. The weights themselves are encased in a durable and heavy-duty, odourless rubber. This prevents them from scuffing or damaging equipment, walls and floors.
Their strong casing also makes sure that the plates themselves are protected. They are impact resistant making sure that they do not split, crack or peel when dropped. The plates are also resistant to rusting, chipping, flaking and losing their colour.
Olympic plates are extremely versatile and are not limited to use on weight bars. They can also be used to add resistance to training sledges for a more difficult workout.
Thicker edges make for easy gripping and colours make them easy to identify. The weight of the plate is also printed onto the side of the plate for those who are just getting to grips with the colours.
- Olympic standard Bumper Plates- Universally sized
- Competition Colours according to Weight for easy identification
- Hole 2” diameter for use with Olympic standard Weight Bars
- Metal ring on inside of plates to move with bar
- Rubber bumper protects plates and floor if dropped
- Used for practicing Olympic weightlifting techniques
- Odorless premium rubber casing
- Split, crack and peel resistant
- Biscuit shape design
PLEASE NOTE: This item is supplied as a pair and is not sold individually.
Available in the following weights:
5kg - Black
10kg - Green
15kg - Yellow
20kg – Blue
25kg – Red