CoreX Rubber Bumper Plates 25kg (Pair)
These Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates from CoreX Fitness can be used in addition with Olympic curl bars or straight bars for all weightlifting purposes.
These Olympic standard weight plates are ideal for competition practice, as they are competition coloured and universal widths, to ensure the bar is the same height off the ground, no matter what weight you’re lifting.
Perfect for squats, deadlifts, bicep curls and more, the metal ring on the inner bumper ensures the plate does not remain static and rotates with the bar for natural lifting and to minimise wrist strain. Offering extremely great value for money, they are superb quality weights encased in durable, heavy-duty, odourless rubber to prevent scuffing or damage to equipment, walls or floors.
Impact resistant, they will not split, crack or peel if dropped making them ideal for practicing Olympic weightlifting techniques. They are also impervious to rusting, chipping, flaking or losing colour.
Super versatile they are not limited to use on weight bar, but can be used to add resistance to a training sledge. Biscuit shaped, they have a thicker edge for easy gripping and the weight printed on the side in for identification (if the colours isn’t enough).
Grab your Olympic Rubber Bumper Plates now from CoreX Fitness!
- Olympic standard Bumper Plates- Universally sized
- Competition Colours according to Weight for easy identification
- Hole 2” diameter for use with Olympic standard Weight Bars
- Metal ring on inside of plates to move with bar
- Rubber bumper protects plates and floor if dropped
- Used for practicing Olympic weightlifting techniques
- Odorless premium rubber casing
- Split, crack and peel resistant
- Biscuit shape design
PLEASE NOTE: This item is supplied as a pair and is not sold individually.
Available in the following weights:
5kg - Black
10kg - Green
15kg - Yellow
20kg – Blue
25kg – Red