PhD Amino Support - 180 Tablets
Fulfilling your day’s requirement of essential amino acids is as easy as swallowing six tablets per day. The PhD Amino Support is an essential amino acids supplement and contains 8 essential amino acids including 3 BCAA’s, and also includes vitamin B6.
Your daily dose of goodness
The 8 amino acids including 3 BCAAs fulfill the daily need of everyone, whether a desk clerk or an athlete. The 3 BCAAs are essential in an athlete’s training and nutritional plan. Along with supporting protein synthesis, the PhD Amino Support helps in glycogen metabolism too.
The vitamin B6 in its composition assumes a vital part in converting food into energy and helping the body metabolize fats and proteins. The B vitamins are likewise imperative for solid hair, skin, liver, and eyes and contribute to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the reduction of tiredness & fatigue and the normal functioning of the immune system.
You are free to take the PhD Amino Support any time of the day. But it is recommended to take each serving with meals to help broaden the amino acid profile of the chosen meal.
- New Amino Support tablets
- Available in a convenient tablet format
- A blend of 8 essential amino acids
- Formulated with vitamin B6
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Essential amino acids to help support protein synthesis
- Can be used alongside other PhD Nutrition products
- L-Lysine Monohydrochloride
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Bulking Agent: Calcium Diphosphate Dihydrate
- Anti-caking agent: Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide
|Typical Values||Per serving (3 tablets)||%RI* per serving (3 tablets)||Per daily serving (6 tablets)|
|Vitamin B6 (mg)
*RI = Daily Reference Intake.
*Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal function of the immune system