The Warrior Project - Diced - 60 Caps
- Contains Amp citrate (75mg) a fat burner that will provide a higher degree of metabolic activity increasing the amount of calories burned while providing you with the energy to get through the day.
- Includes 115mg of caffeine to promote an increase in heartrate to boost the body’s fat burning ability while giving you razor sharp focus.
- Has 100mg bitter orange peel as an alternative to ephedrine. Bitter orange peel increases caloric expenditure and energy levels while promoting a faster metabolism.
- Contains 40mg Green tea extract (4:1) to work alongside caffeine to increase production of noradrenaline. Noradrenaline gives a feel good factor and a sense of wellbeing. Green tea also is a powerful antioxidant to help support immune function and cardiovascular health.
- Also has cayenne pepper extract (40mg) feeds vital elements into the cell structure, capillaries, veins and arteries to help reduce blood pressure commonly increased by high stimulant use. Also helps the intestine assimilate nutrients from food improve nutrient uptake.
The Warrior Project
The Warrior Project is the brain child of Actor, Fitness celebrity, Model and professional MMA fighter, Dan "Warrior" Singh. It was created to cater for the needs of those who simply want to achieve their absolute best, both in the gym and every day life.
No incredible genetics but simply ball busting hard work, day in, day out, not compromising or making excuses... we invite you to... JOIN THE MOVEMENT.
Do not us this product with other high caffeine or stimulant based products. Avoid takingafter 4pm due to high caffeine content. Do not consume more than 6 capsules per day. Keep out of reach of children. Not suitable for persons under 18 years of age. If pregnant, lactating or nursing please consult your doctor before using this product. Please consult your doctor prior to use if you have a medical condition. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. For best before date please see base. Shake well before use. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet.
Take 1-3 capsules spread evenly throughout the day preferably one first thing upon waking and another mid afternoonAlternatively take 1-3 capsules around 20 minutes before any exercise. For best effect do not take after consuming a carbohydrate rich meal. Do not exceed 3 capsules per day.