Warrior Project - The Full Works Stack
The Warrior Project - Endure - Blue Razz Flavour
- BCAA’s are key ingredients to consume no matter what your sport of choice is whether you’re a bodybuilder, boxer, track athlete or swimmer if you use muscle then BCAA’ are essential to an increased performance. BCAA’s contain the amino acid leucine which is responsible for turning the body’s “on switch” for MPS (Muscle Protein Synthesis).
- The body must consume from the diet what we call Essential Amino Acids, these are amino acids your body can’t produce on its own. For the body to create muscle protein it requires ALL of the 9 essential amino acids. With the inclusion of the hydrolysed whey protein then we provide the body a source of super-fast digesting essential amino acids.
- The combination of the essential amino acids and the added BCAA’s results in a superior product that promotes the increased production of muscle tissue.
- Contains 3g of hydrolysed whey protein to provide essential aminos.
- Containing 5.5g of BCAA’s (3g leucine) you receive the optimal dosage to promote increased MPS.
- Also with added electrolytes to ensure you remain hydrated during your workouts.
The Warrior Project - Varicose - Blue Razz Flavour
- If you’re looking for a product that delivers the best pumps you will experience, Amazing workouts that you don’t want to end and a pump that lasts for hours after training then Varicose is the most comprehensive vaso-dialator formulae to date designed to give you vein bursting pumps and laser guided focus.
- It contains clinical doses of L-citrulline, Agmatine and Taurine alongside huge doses of glycerol and l-arginine for optimum cell volumisation.
- Contains 2g of betaine (trimethal glycine) to promote increases in strength and power.
- Contains choline bitartrate ( 1.5g) to get you mentally prepared and ready for the workout ahead.
The Warrior Project - LFT-SHT - 300g
- This product was designed for those who require a massive surge in Strength, power and energy to improve their performance each and every time they enter the gym!
- To really wake you up we've added a huge dose of 300mg caffeine as well as including Amp HCL to provide stimulation to your central nervous system, increasing the power
- output of your muscles. Amp HCL is also a fat burner as to provide a higher degree of metabolic activity, increasing the amount of calories burned.
- We've not stopped there...... 100mg of schisandra has been added acting as a nootropic providing mental clarity. It's also an Anti-catabolic compound ensuring you retain as
- much of that hard earned muscle tissue as possible.
The Warrior Project - Diced - 60 Caps
- Contains Amp citrate (75mg) a fat burner that will provide a higher degree of metabolic activity increasing the amount of calories burned while providing you with the energy to get through the day.
- Includes 115mg of caffeine to promote an increase in heartrate to boost the body’s fat burning ability while giving you razor sharp focus.
- Has 100mg bitter orange peel as an alternative to ephedrine. Bitter orange peel increases caloric expenditure and energy levels while promoting a faster metabolism.
- Contains 40mg Green tea extract (4:1) to work alongside caffeine to increase production of noradrenaline. Noradrenaline gives a feel good factor and a sense of wellbeing. Green tea also is a powerful antioxidant to help support immune function and cardiovascular health.
- Also has cayenne pepper extract (40mg) feeds vital elements into the cell structure, capillaries, veins and arteries to help reduce blood pressure commonly increased by high stimulant use. Also helps the intestine assimilate nutrients from food improve nutrient uptake.
The Warrior Project
The Warrior Project is the brain child of Actor, Fitness celebrity, Model and professional MMA fighter, Dan "Warrior" Singh. It was created to cater for the needs of those who simply want to achieve their absolute best, both in the gym and every day life. No incredible genetics but simply ball busting hard work, day in, day out, not compromising or making excuses... we invite you to... JOIN THE MOVEMENT.